Hurricane Florence Information
FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) are accessible facilities and mobile offices you can visit to learn more about FEMA and other disaster assistance programs. You may also visit to ask questions about your case. DRCs are set up in convenient areas after a disaster to make them easier to find.
A DRC may be able to help you:
- Apply for assistance. You may also Apply for FEMA Assistance online or Apply/Check your status by phone 1-800-621-3362.
- Learn more about disaster assistance programs.
- Learn the status of your FEMA application.
- Understand any letters you get from FEMA.
- Find housing and rental assistance information.
- Get answers to questions or resolve problems.
- Get referrals to agencies that may offer other assistance.
- Learn about Small Business Administration (SBA) programs
To find your closest DRC, visit: https://egateway.fema.gov/ESF6/DRCLocator
If you have unmet disaster recovery needs and cannot make any of the disaster recovery centers, contact the Palmetto Disaster Recovery Office. Here is their information.